Buck's notes for improvement.
These are some small issues that could be improved. I nitpick because I care; the site is very well thought out and designed. I probably won't have time to work on any of these, but thought I should write them down.
- I find that having "edit" at the end of each section is confusing. It seems more natural to have it at the beginning, near the section heading.
- Need to be able to edit/delete comments ala stackoverflow.
- New Feature: if each section could have its own comments, that would be boss, and it removes the need for a "talk page" like mediawiki has.
- The inline-edit seems to be missing a "cancel" button. There's a "hide" link, but it doesn't (seem to) revert changes.
- The state on the comment show/hide link is a little messed up. It starts with "show comments" even though the comments are already shown. Toggling twice fixes it.